Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Snottee's Cordial


OK I know I’m messed up, but hopefully the Aussies will get it!

When I think of green, I think of green cordial, when I think of cordial I think of Cottee’s cordial, when I think of Cottees cordial, I think of the old tune the played in there ad’s “My dad picks the fruit that goes to Cottee’s, that makes the cordial that I like best” only I recall the alterative version we use to sing in the school yard “My dad picks his noses that goes to Snotee’s that makes the cordial….”

And what’s with the moustache wearing Granny I hear you ask, well that’s my tribute to Aunty Jack… again another Aussie reference.

10 Comments:

Blogger megan jo said...

i dig the retro glasses. And yes... you are messed up.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very fun!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Pirusca said...

I like much!

8:04 PM  
Blogger aeneadellaluna said...

Very funny aproach! I like the character expression! I wouldn't drink it though!

9:24 PM  
Blogger deta said...

gracias por tu visita.
dt.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Xev said...

Snottee's Cordial? Sounds simply mouthwatering. haha. Cool illustration.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm first time here, it's funny! The character seems like an old woman and old man too!

2:31 PM  
Blogger swahnen said...

Very nice illo, I love the colors/colours... g`day Bruce!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Hehehe....awesome! Great one steve!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Pickledog said...

Yummy, and green. Ladies with mustaches are fun too!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home