Monday, August 07, 2006

I.F. Capture

Finally!

I haven’t had a chance to create any personal illustrations over the last few weeks due to a major animation project I have been working on which had a very minor timeline (about 3 weeks). So in a way I was myself CAPTURED by work!

This is more an animation than an illustration but by a freakish chance it fits this week‘s Illustration Friday Topic Capture! Once the animation is live I'll post the link.

I’m still hoping to create a proper illo for IF so be sure to return soon!

Cheers,

One very tired animator…

4 Comments:

Blogger Aslan said...

love it!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

great illo! love the red monkey!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Pickledog said...

How will he get out of this one? Look forward to seeing the animation.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

I like it! Great monkey.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home