Thursday, August 10, 2006

Illustration Friday: Capture

Armed with a sketchbook, some personal time, my brand spanking new Intous3 A4 wacom tablet, and Flash, I was finally able to come up with an illustration for this weeks Illustration Friday.

Taking part in I.F. has been the best thing for my creative work, both personal and professional. Having such a shot time span to come up with an idea that is not so obvious then to develop and execute that idea is a fantastic weekly exercise. It has helped me further develop my thought process and illustrational skills.

So hats of to all involved in I.F.

Thank You,

Steve

All feedback welcome, especially critical

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely retro feeling! I wonder what he's going to do to catch her attention ?

10:51 PM  
Blogger Diane Duda said...

wow, he looks smitten. love the background too. just great!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Amy Zaleski said...

Love the style and the concept. I agree with you completely about Illustration Friday. Been wonderful for me too.

1:26 AM  
Blogger CJ Yan said...

I like the way you drawing! Love it!!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home